Unique VEN (vibration-energized-nutraceutical) technology improves Zeotex zeolite activation, in the smallest and most efficient form available today.
Zeotex animal feed supplement for healthier and more profitable farms
Zeotex acts as a powerful antioxidant, immunostimulator and ion exchanger. It increases the quantity and quality of milk production. In additon, Zeotex boosts the immune system, meat quality, weight gain, wound healing, bone density, feed conversion efficiency, and at the same time decreases veterinarian visits, mortality, abortion, food consumption and incidence of intestinal disease.
Zeotex is the best prevention for milk fever and ketosis. It increases concentration of vitamin D, milk quality and quantity. Also, it decreases mastitis, somatic cells, toxic effects of ammonia, rate of diarrhea and soft feces. As a result of better food absorption, feed costs are reduced. When Zeotex is ingested into the animal body, all positively charged toxins bonds with zeolite and are flushed out of the organism within 6-8 hours.
Zeotex does not absorb vitamins and minerals
Based on the pore size, zeolite absorbs substances that fit in its cage. Since toxins are very small, they are an easy target for zeolite. On the other hand, vitamins and minerals are larger molecules and zeolite does not affect them.
Zeotex has numerous benefits in cattle and milk production:
- Significantly reduce mastitis
- Improves the energy status of the animals and have a positive influence on milk yield ≈15%
- Increases milk fat and protein content
- Increases ruminal concentrations of propionate, increases post-ruminal digestion of starch, increases microbial protein synthesis, increases by-pass protein
- Facilitates ruminal fermentation, and osmotic activity
- Regulates rumen pH by buffering against hydrogen ions of organic acids.
- Improves nitrogen (N) utilization because of gradually releasing excess ammonia (NH3)
- Protects against mycotoxins
- Increases molar proportions of acetate in the rumen
- Decreases somatic cell counts (SCC) in milk ≈ 20 %
- Increases titer of antibodies after the vaccination as adjuvant therapy
- Decreases incidence of ketosis
- Increases concentration of vitamin D
Beef and growing cattle
- Increases the animals’ growth rates
- Increases feed conversion efficiency
- Decreases the incidence of intestinal diseases
- Reduces the toxic effects of ammonia
- Helps in disease control
150 – 200 g (cow/day) or 0,2 – 0,5 % of total feed quantity.
Zeotex is 100% natural and environmentally friendly. It is safe and nontoxic to staff and can be safely handled around feed and water. The mineral is “non-flammable, environmentally friendly, and can be carefully treated with bare hands around water and food.
Trial study Mexico
The study was conducted to evaluate the effect of the shot-term, 63-day use of a natural zeolite clinoptilolite (Ven-Zeotex) on milk production and quality performance of dairy cows. For the purpose of the study, two farms were examined. Three hundred and ninety-nine dairy cows were assigned to two main experimental groups, depending on the inclusion of zeolite in their feed. During the trial, sampling and measurements were taken on day-to-day interval.
Trial study in Osilovac, Croatia
The research study was carried on dairy cows during summer periods of high temperature and humidity index. The unfavorable farm conditions disabled cows to maintain optimal body temperature during the day. Due to the inability to refresh and lower the body temperature, cows consumed less food which adversely affected their productivity level. Weather conditions decreased the levels of milk quantity and quality.
Results: Dietary addition of Ven-Zeotex in a dose of 0.2% in TMR has increased 15% milk yield in high productive cows, SCC decreased 60%. Treated cows against mastitis dropped 48%, and 62% less treating days were in the experimental group.