Unique VEN (vibration-energized-nutraceutical) technology improves Zeotex zeolite activation, in the smallest and most efficient form available today.
Zeotex has the positive influence in goat and milk production
Zeotex acts as a powerful antioxidant, immunostimulator and ion exchanger. It increases the quantity and quality of milk production. In additon, Zeotex boosts the immune system, meat quality, weight gain, wound healing, bone density, feed conversion efficiency, and at the same time decreases veterinarian visits, mortality, abortion, food consumption and incidence of intestinal disease.
Zeotex is the best prevention for milk fever and ketosis. It increases concentration of vitamin D, milk quality and quantity. Also, it decreases mastitis, somatic cells, toxic effects of ammonia, rate of diarrhea and soft feces. As a result of better food absorption, feed costs are reduced. When Zeotex is ingested into the animal body, all positively charged toxins bonds with zeolite and are flushed out of the organism within 6-8 hours.
Zeotex does not abosorb vitamins and minerals.
Based on the pore size, zeolite absorbs substances that fit in its cage. Since toxins are very small, they are an easy target for zeolite. On the other hand, vitamins and minerals are larger molecules and zeolite does not affect them.
- Increases feed efficiency
- Improves the energy status of the animals and have a positive influence on milk yield
- Increases milk fat and protein content
- Reduces somatic cell counts
- Has no adverse effect on serum vitamins, microelements
- Increases reproductive performances
- Increases the offspring vitality
- Facilitates ruminal fermentation, and osmotic activity
- Regulates the acid-base balance in the rumen
- Decreases somatic cell counts (SCC) in milk
- Increases titer of antibodies after the vaccination as adjuvant therapy
- Sanitates the environment
- Reduces toxic emission NH3, NH4
- Decreases the uptake of radioactive elements
- Significantly increases birth weights
- Biologically active food additives
- Absorbs heavy metal and mycotoxin
0,2 – 0,5 % of total feed quantity.
Zeotex is 100% natural and environmentally friendly. It is safe and nontoxic to staff and and can be safely handled around feed and water. The mineral is “non-flammable, environmentally friendly, and can be carefully treated with bare hands around water and pasture.