Unique VEN (vibration-energized-nutraceutical) technology improves Zeotex zeolite activation, in the smallest and most efficient form available today.
Zeotex significantly improves the health of pigs and piglets
Zeotex acts as a powerful antioxidant, immunostimulator and ion exchanger. It increases the quantity and quality of milk production. In additon, Zeotex boosts the immune system, meat quality, weight gain, wound healing, bone density, feed conversion efficiency, and at the same time decreases veterinarian visits, mortality, abortion, food consumption and incidence of intestinal disease.
In gilts and sows:
- Better reproductive performances
- Higher number of born piglets
- Increases litters and body weights of pigs at birth/weaning
- Successful amelioration of the zearalenone-contaminated diets on reproduction efficiency
- Increases farrowing rate and percentage of sows returning to estrus
- Decreases negative symptoms after the parturition: inappetence, mastitis, vaginal discharge
- Higher body weight and feed conversion were increased
- Reduces diarrhea severity score
- Reduces ratio of ß-hemolytic and total coliforms in suckling period
- Increases recruitment of CD45RA+ cells in interfollicular areas of ileal Payer’s patches
- Decreases mortality, especially at an early age, prevents the appearance of dyspepsia
- Removes toxic and noxious products from the organism
- Prevents diseases associated with micronutrient deficiencies.
- Boosts the immune system
- Strengthens the protective ability of the body.
0,2 – 0,5 % of total feed quantity.
Zeotex is 100% natural and environmentally friendly. It is safe and nontoxic to staff and and can be safely handled around feed and water. The mineral is “non-flammable, environmentally friendly, and can be carefully treated with bare hands around water and pasture.