Unique VEN (vibration-energized-nutraceutical) technology improves Zeotex zeolite activation, in the smallest and most efficient form available today.
Zeotex is highly effective in poultry production
Zeotex acts as a powerful antioxidant, immunostimulator and ion exchanger. It increases the quantity and quality of eggs.Ven-Zeotex boosts the immune system, weight gain, wound healing, bone density, feed conversion efficiency, and at the same time decreases veterinarian visits, mortality, food consumption and incidence of intestinal disease. Ven-Zeotex is 100% natural animal feed supplement.
Zeotex significantly increases number of gradable eggs, thickness of shell, level of polyunsaturated fatty acids, total number and weight of eggs. It also reduces footpad burns from phosphorus and decreases mortality.
Zeotex does not absorb vitamins and minerals
Based on the pore size, zeolite absorbs substances that fit in its cage. Since toxins are very small, they are an easy target for zeolite. On the other hand, vitamins and minerals are larger molecules and zeolite does not affect them.
- Significantly increases number of eggs, the thickness of the shells
- Better utilization of the feed
- Stronger bones
- Significantly influences on the humidity of excrements
- Reduces footpad burns
- Improves animal welfare
- Increases nitrogen content of manure and compost
- Positive impact on productive performances (increased body weight)
- Increases organoleptic meat parameters
- Elevates level of n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Reduces gut microbiota and enteric infections
- Increases total antioxidant capacity, glutathione peroxidase, catalase,total superoxide dismutase activities
- Increases jejunal/ileal villous height
- Improves activities of total protease and amylase
- Loweres mortality
- A powerful mycotoxin and aflatoxin binder
- Decreases ammonia levels in the birds’ environment
- Controls the odor in poultry pen houses
0,2 – 0,5 % of total feed quantity.
Zeotex is 100% natural and environmentally friendly. It is safe and nontoxic to staff and can be safely handled around feed and water. The mineral is “non-flammable, environmentally friendly, and can be carefully treated with bare hands around water and pasture.